Correspondent (Delhi) Manpasand Beverages Ltd, one of India’s leading fruit drinks company, has announced its financial results for the quarter ended December 31st, 2018.
For the third quarter ended December 31, 2018:
Revenue from operations for the quarter ended December 31st, 2018 stood at Rs. 163.52 crore, as compared to Rs. 143.13 crore in the same period last year.
Manpasand’s Earnings before Interest, Tax, Depreciation and Amortization (EBITDA) in Q3FY19 stood at Rs. 36.89 crore, up 38.01%. The company’s EBITDA margin improved from 18.01% in Q3FY18 to 22.24 % in Q3FY19.
For the nine months ended December 31, 2018:
Revenue from operations for 9MFY19 ended December 31st, 2018 stood at Rs. 672.40 crore, as compared to Rs. 570.41 crore in the same period last year.
Manpasand’s Earnings before Interest, Tax, Depreciation and Amortization (EBITDA) in Nine months ended December 31, 2018 stood at Rs. 133.42 crore, up 27.56%.
Other Highlights of MAT MAR’18
As per a recent Nielsen Report based on MAT MAR’18 data, for General Trade and Modern Trade channels, across India, Manpasand’s steady performance in the Mango based Drink category, over various parameters:
- Manpasand retains its position as the 4th largest brand and remains the 2nd largest Indian brand in the Mango based Drink category
- Manpasand has emerged as the 3rd largest Mango based Drink in the Modern Trade Channel, pan India
- Rural sales contribute to 58% of Manpasand’s overall sales Mirroring the industry trend, North India remains the highest Mango Drink contributor for Manpasand too
- In the 5 states where Manpasand & Parle Products are jointly distributing their products, during off-season where key competitors show downward trend in reach in Orissa, Manpasand has shown increased distribution efforts, across general trade and modern trade channels
- In the state of West Bengal, as per Nielsen’s report, Manpasand has shown steady growth in reach, vis a vis its competitors