Correspondent (Delhi): The Board of Directors of Indiabulls Housing Finance Ltd. (IBH), India’s second largest housing finance company, announced its unaudited financial results for the quarter ended September 30th, 2019.
An interim dividend of ₹ 7.0 per share of face value ₹ 2/-, amounting to 350%, has been declared in the board meeting held on November 6th, 2019.
• Balance sheet size at the end of Q2 FY20 is at ₹ 1,11,618 Cr., and the on balance sheet loan book stands at ₹ 82,135 Cr.
• Net worth stands at ₹ 18,700 Cr
• PAT for H1 FY20 is ₹ 1,511 Cr. and for Q2 FY20 is ₹ 710 Cr.
• Gross NPA stood at ₹ 1,611 at the end if Q2 FY20 which is 1.51% of total loan assets. The Gross NPA is down from ₹ 1,662 Cr. (1.47%) at the end of Q1 FY20
• Net NPA is down to ₹ 1,139 Cr. which is 1.07%, this is down from ₹ 1,246 (1.10%) at the end of Q1 FY20. Thus the Net NPA are lower both on absolute number and as a percentage
• Capital adequacy stands at 28.93%
• Our liquidity coverage ratio is at 783%, which is 16 times of what RBI has stipulated for NBFCs from December, 2020 onwards.